Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Best Bang Bros Movies

C. Bertho Lavenir Weimar

The mansion built by Van de Velde, which houses the IKKM
information to colleagues and students: I am for the next six months IKKM in Weimar: Kolleg für Internationales und Kulturtechnikforschung Medienphilosophie

I continue to follow the work of
- my docs;
- M2 Research students who do their memory with me
- students of the Master of Journalism Neuchâtel.

They can contact me at the following address:
catherine.bertho-Lavenir @ uni-weimar.de

or my new address to the Sorbonne
catherine.bertho-Lavenir @ univ-paris3.fr

To follow my work in the research center, refer to the program Collection on the internet "or its translation into English "The Art of Collecting on the Web" posted in the blog "Research and Publications."

Happy New Year! Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment